Ansley went to the Dr. last week for her first rounds of shots and a checkup. She weighed 10lb. 6 oz. (50th percentile). While the Dr. was in the room, she began to roll over. Dr. Vayman cheered her on. Sure enough, she tucked her arm and ended up on her stomach. She was shocked and said that she shouldn't be rolling over until she is four months old. Not only did she do this early, but the Dr. saw it! So cool. Overall, Ansley is doing very well and is extremely healthy.
The week before, Andrew had gone in for a fever and found out he had two infected ears. He was put on antibiotics and thought to be better. I was told to bring him back two weeks later to check on his ears... This was Wednesday of this week. He STILL has two ears infected. They gave him a new medicine. Hopefully, he will get over it soon. I am just glad I only have one sick child.
No comments:
Post a Comment